Cosmetic Peptides Product List
Below is our list of popular cosmetic peptide. If your peptide is not in the list, we can custom synthesize it for you.
- Heptapeptide-8 : It consists of arginine, isoleucine, leucine and phenylalanine. It acts on the dermal epidermal junction.
- Heptapeptide-7 : It is a fragment of a well characterised peptide involved in wound healing.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide : It corresponds to the fragment from which elastin originates.
- Hexapeptide-10 : It is a synthetic peptide that promotes cell adhesion, growth and migration and regenerates basal lamina.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 : This peptide is used in anti-ageing products for reduction of wrinkles and facial lines.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 : Acetyl hexapeptide-3 is a synthetic anti-wrinkle cosmetics ingredient.
- Pentapeptide : This synthetic peptide is a known mimetic of Aconitase.
- Cyclopeptide-5 : This peptide regulates genes stimulating important basement membrane and growth factors. It has a skin smoothing activity.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 : This peptide reduces facial lines/ wrinkles without affecting the skin barrier properties.
- Tetrapeptide-21 : This peptide helps in reducing skin roughness. It is a collagen booster.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11 : This peptide reinforces epidermal cohesion.
- Tripeptide-10 : Citrulline This peptide improves the suppleness of skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9 : It stimulates lumican & collagen I synthesis. The peptide improves collagen fiber organisation.
- Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3 : It stimulates lumican & collagen I synthesis.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide : The peptide stimulates collagen and glycosaminoglycans synthesis.
- Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 : It prevents collagen degradation by acting on enzymes which are responsible for the degradation.
- Copper Tripeptide (GHK-Cu) : This peptide exhibits anti-ageing, protective and tissue renewing properties. It reduces visible signs of ageing and improves skin density and thickness.
- Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33 : It helps to repair UV induced lesions on melanocyte DNA.
- Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 : Norleucine Acetate It acts as an antioxidant and stimulates the DNA repair system capacity.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 : It activates collagen production via TGF-beta.
- Carnosine : It is an antioxidant, It helps prevent UVB damage and delays ageing of fibroblasts.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 : Activates extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. It stimulates collagen I, fibronectin and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 : Diaminobutoryl Hydroxythreonine & Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate Acts on the dermal-epidermal junction. Stimulates laminin, collagen type IV, VII, XVII and Integrin.
- Epidermal Growth Factor- Human (EGF)-hEGF : Is a 6200 Da protein that contains 53 amino acid residues. It is a polypeptide growth factor which stimulates the proliferation of a wide range of epidermal and epithelial cells.
- Human Growth Hormone (hGH) – hGH : Is a single chain 191 amino acid long peptide hormone that stimulates growth and cell reproduction in humans and other animals. It improves skin elasticity and removes wrinkles.
- Products under patents are offered for sale only in those countries where patents have expired.